What content should I put on the 8-page funeral booklets?
Funeral booklets, also known as funeral programs or memorial pamphlets, are a way to honor the life of a loved one who has passed away. They usually contain information about the deceased person, the funeral or memorial service, and any other relevant details.
Here are some ideas for content that you might consider including in an 8-page funeral booklet:
- A cover page with the name of the deceased and a photo or other image.
- A page with a brief biography of the deceased, including their birth and death dates, education, career, and any other notable achievements or accomplishments.
- A page with details about the funeral or memorial service, including the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests.
- A page with information about the funeral or memorial service, including the names of the officiant and any other speakers or performers, and a list of the songs or other music that will be played.
- A page with a tribute or eulogy written by a family member or close friend of the deceased.
- A page with personal memories or stories about the deceased, written by friends or family members.
- A page with a list of the deceased’s survivors, including their spouse, children, parents, siblings, and other close relatives.
- A page with any additional information or special requests, such as donations in lieu of flowers or information about a reception or other gathering following the funeral or memorial service.
It’s important to keep in mind that every funeral or memorial service is different, and the content of a funeral booklet will depend on the preferences of the deceased and their loved ones. Some people may choose to include more personal or sentimental content, while others may prefer a more traditional or formal approach.