- Choose your print options and place your order
- Our design team will contact you for the content and design style
- In a few hours of having all the correct content, we will send you an online proof of your order of service
Yes, you can match the memorial keepsake cards with other funeral stationery.
You can send out the memorial cards to the people who attended the funeral and also to the ones who could not attend it because of various reasons. It’s always better to order at least 5 – 10 extra cards so that you don’t miss anyone who will cherish the small gesture.
Memorial cards are given out as a heartfelt memento at funeral or memorial events. They are a small remembrance card that fits inside a book or wallet and helps the friends and family remember their loved ones whenever they see the card.
While memorial cards are commonly associated with funerals, they can also be used for other memorial events, such as memorial services, anniversary commemorations, or celebrations of life.
Absolutely. Many people choose to include a favourite poem, meaningful prayer, or comforting verse on the memorial card. These words can bring solace and reflection to those who receive the card.
We have our online chat services available from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and we reply within a few minutes. Also, you can email us at email@example.com. We’ll have a log of written communication, so that we have clarity and a clear understanding of our communications.
It is advisable to order memorial cards well in advance of the funeral or memorial service to allow sufficient time for design, printing, and delivery.
Choosing and selecting quotes for a memorial card for funeral is a deeply personal decision. The quotes often reflect the personality, values, and memories associated with the person being remembered.
Below are some widely appreciated and inspirational quotes that you may consider for a memorial card :
- “Those we love don’t go away; they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near; still loved, still missed, and very dear.” – Anonymous
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” – Thomas Campbell
- “Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.” – Eskimo Proverb
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown
- “Grief is the price we pay for love.” – Queen Elizabeth II
- “What we have once enjoyed, we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” – Helen Keller
- “Do not mourn for the loss of a person, but rather celebrate the time you had together and the memories you shared.” – Unknown
- “While we are mourning the loss of our loved one, others are rejoicing to meet them behind the veil.” – John Taylor
- “The song is ended, but the melody lingers on.” – Irving Berlin
- “Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.” – Unknown
- “Those we hold closest to our hearts never truly leave us. They live on in the kindness they showed, the love they shared, and the memories they left behind.” – Unknown
- “The beauty of a soul can be seen in the lasting impressions it leaves behind.” – Unknown
- “A life well-lived is a precious gift. Remembered with love, cherished in our hearts.” – Unknown
- “Though you are gone, your spirit remains with us, inspiring, guiding, and watching over us.” – Unknown
- “The greatest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude.” – Thornton Wilder
- “Those who touch our lives stay in our hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.” – Rossiter W. Raymond
- “Your presence we miss, your memories we treasure. Loving you always, forgetting you never.” – Unknown
- “In the garden of memories, we meet every day.” – Unknown
Free Design Service for order of service for funerals printing, let us create a free professional design for you, only pay for the print once your design is completed