The “Copy Page” function in the design tool enables users to duplicate a page within the funeral order of service template, which is helpful when creating multiple pages with similar content, such as for different speakers or readings, but with the same layout or design. The “Paste Page” function allows users to paste the duplicated page into another section or area of the order of service template, facilitating rearrangement of pages or insertion of copied pages into different parts of the template.
These functions in our design tool are beneficial for creating a personalized funeral order of service that meets the specific preferences of the deceased and their family, allowing easy replication and rearrangement of pages within the template for a meaningful funeral program.
To utilize the copy and paste page function in our design tool, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the page you wish to duplicate.
- Choose the “copy” option from the context menu.
- Navigate to the next page where you want to paste the copied page.
- Right-click again on the new page.
- Select the “paste” option from the context menu.