The back of a funeral program is a special page that contains important information. You can put anything you want to on the back of a funeral order of service, or just leave it black. I depend on the choice of family.
Most of the people put the following on the back page of the order of service for funeral.
- A message of appreciation, to thank to everyone who showed love and support and to those who helped organize the funeral.
- A photo of the loved one who passed away. It can be their latest picture, old picture, or a picture of them with their family.
- Information about donating to a charity.
- Details about where and when there will be a reception or gathering after the service (if any).
People also sometimes add
- Information about the funeral home.
- A short biography or story about the person who passed away.